Data Access Deployment⚓︎
A deployment wrapper script has been prepared for a ‘data access’ deployment - that is focused on the Resource Catalogue and Data Access services.
deploy/data-access/data-access achieves this by appropriate configuration of the environment variables, before launching the eoepca.sh deployment script. The deployment configuration is captured in the file
The data-access deployment applies the following configuration:
- Assumes a private deployment - i.e. no external-facing IP/ingress, and hence no TLS
To configure an external-facing deployment with TLS protection, then see section Public Deployment
- No TLS for service ingress endpoints
- Services deployed:
- Resource Catalogue for data discovery
- Data Access for data visualisation and download
- Includes data specification for CREODIAS Sentinel-2, which can be exploited if running in a CREODIAS VM connected to the
eodatanetwork - see description of variable
- Open ingress are enabled for unauthenticated access to resource-catalogue and data-access services
- Other eoepca services not deployed
Deployment is initiated by invoking the script…
The Resource Catalogue is accessed at the endpoint
resource-catalogue-open.<domain> - e.g.
The Data Access View Server is accessed at the endpoint
data-access-open.<domain> - e.g.
See section Harvest CREODIAS Data to harvest the default data specification from the CREODIAS data offering.